Haul grocery store dry and refrigerated products on Schneider's Lidl account. As a Dedicated nighttime truck driver, you can expect consistent miles, daily home time and an average of $64,300 to $75,000 each year, while staying within 200 miles of Perryville, MD.
Perryville Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $64,300 to $75,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $77,000* top annual earning potential.
- Weekly performance pay up to $600 per quarter.
- Home daily.
- 1,800 average miles per week within 200 miles of Perryville, MD.
- Reefers and dry van trailers, 5 loads per week, 1-5 stop-offs per load and 100% hand-unloads.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Perryville Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 40 miles of Perryville, MD.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Perryville
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities