This regional owner-operator port dray truck driver business opportunity allows you to set your own schedule features a yearly earning potential of up to $150000 and includes weekly home time. Run your business hauling ocean containers in Savannah GA get home frequently and earn larger weekly settlements.
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers eligibility:
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $150000 per year
- $2500 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Schneider Purchase Power Program - Leverage Schneider's buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel tires insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Access to company facilities
- Flexible scheduling options
Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) within 60 days of lease
- Own a tractor that is 2000 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Regional Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Predictable home time: It's your business run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel maintenance insurance tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider and you'll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
"I love being able to choose my freight and not having to deal with the forced dispatch. The freedom of the open road is great."Shakita May regional owner-operator port dray truck driver
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or click here for more information regarding regional owner-operator port dray truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities