Schneider Local Intermodal truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $75,000 per year*. Truckers in this CDL driving position haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 90% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within DE, MD, PA, VA and WV. Take the next step forward in your career with daily home time as Local Intermodal driver with Schneider. Apply today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Baltimore, MD
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything." Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Maryland. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities